Domains >> Registration >> Registration domain .itLAR rejected
If the assumption responsibility letter is rejected by the Registry we send an email to the customer indicating the incorrect data to change.
Domains >> Registration >> Registration domain .itWhat is the LAR (Assumption Responsibility Letter)
The LAR is the letter to register .IT domain names, with which the registrant assumes the full responsibility for the use of the domain name requested.
The LAR is divided into five parts, each containing:
- information of the person / organization requesting the assignment of the domain name and identification
(7HOST-MNT) will complete the registration;
- the terms to use the domain name and the responsibilities of the registrant;
- information on the protection of personal data;
- explicit consent to the processing of personal data and the diffusion and accessibility via Internet, provided for the registration of the domain name;
- the acceptance of certain points of LAR to which, by law, require acceptance explicit.
To register your domain name please complete the LAR in any part and sent it directly to the registry of the ccTLD "it":
- By fax to +39.050542420
- By mail at:
Istituto di Informatica e Telematica del CNR
Registro del ccTLD ".it"
CNR - AREA DELLA RICERCA
Via Giuseppe Moruzzi, 1
We sent you the LAR to the email address indicated during the registration process. It can also be downloaded from the download section.
Domains >> Registration >> Registration domain .itWho can register a .it domain
.IT domains can be registered only by individual or juridical persons who live or belong to the European Union.