Informative LAW D. Lgs. 196/2003
We inform the subscriber that for service supply finality, 7HOST S.r.l. domiciled in Fracavilla al Mare, via Rimini, 4 - Italy (following "7HOST"), provides the people and other individuals protection in regard to personal data processing.
The legal owner of this processing is 7HOST in the person of the pro-tempore legal representant.
The list of persons responsible of this processing is available in 7HOST offices.
We inform our customers:
- that all data conferred will be managed for managerial purposes, protection of the credit, promotional, and for criteria of market analysis, however in the terms previewed from Art 11 of the Law 196/2003, also outside of the European Union;
- the knowledge of the above data is indispensable for the development of our activity. The conferment of data is optional and an eventual refusal causes the failed of the activation of any service from 7Host;
- the conferment of data has the purpose to conclude, to manage and to execute contracts of supply of the requested services; to organize, to manage and to execute the supply of the services also by means of communication of data to thirds party our suppliers; to the law obligations or the other requested implementations from the competent Authorities;
- that you have all rights as previewed from the article 7 according to the modalities as described from the article 8 of the Law 196/2003;
- the legal owner of this processing can be contacted by phone +39.0859151770 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the 7HOST offices.
Art. 7 - Right to access to personal data and other rights
1. the interested parties have the right to confirm the existence or less of the personal data which regard them, even if not registered yet,and their communication in an intelligible way;
2. the interested parties have the right to obtain information about:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the treatment purposes and modes;
c) the applied logic in case of treatment made with the help of electronic tools;
d) the owner identification details, the responsibles and the designate representative according to the art. 5, paragraph 2;
e) the individuals or the categories of individuals to which the personal data can be communicated or that can be learned as designate representative in the State territory, responsibles or delegates.
3. the interested parties have the right to obtain:
a) the update, the rectification or, when interested on it, the data integration;
b) the deletion, the transformation in an anonymous way or the lock of the data treated in breach of the law, included that of which it is not necessary the preservation referring to the purposes for which such data have been stored or subsequently treated;
c) the certificate that the operation mentioned on the letters a) and b) have been brougth to the knowledge of that people, which data has been communicated or diffused, except the case in which such execution proves itself impossible or implies an openly disproportional investment of means in comparison with the protected right.
4. the interested parties have the right to oppose, entirely or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the treatment of personal data which regarding them, although related to the storing aim;
b) to the treatment of personal data which regarding them in order to send advertising or direct sale material, or to make market searchings or business communication.